Did you know?
- Agriculture & Agribusiness provides 13% of employment in Lee County
- 10% of North Carolina's Agriculture is done here in Lee, Moore and Richmond Counties
- Agriculture is the #1 industry in North Carolina
- Agriculture & Agribusiness contributed over $30 million in economic impact to Lee, Moore and Richmond Counties in 2012
*Statistics from NCDA/NCSU Research Stations
Agriculture, Agri-Business, Agri-Tourism and Forestry are economical and cultural impacts on our state and region. There are many resources avaliable to the interested future farmer, strawberry picker or just business entreprenuer. In Agriculture - the possibilities are endless. Find out more today.
- GreenFields Sandhills
- NC Cooperative Extension - Lee County
- Farm Service Agency
- Lee County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Central Carolina Community College Small Business Center
- USDA - Natural Resource Conservation Service
- USDA – Rural Development
- FFA Alumni Association
- Farm School