Top ten reasons to join the Chamber. (Plus 2,000 more)
Long-term or short-term, Chamber membership yields real dividends in increased market share and cost-saving services. In fact, the savings begin immediately, with a marketing and business services package worth $2,900 available free with your base membership cost of only $265. View our Member Investment Levels.
And consider other ways your Chamber membership helps you succeed, allowing you to:
- Expand your customer base. Profit from networking that really works, connecting you and your business through venues and events that suit your schedule and style. From social gatherings like our Business After Hours receptions to highly engaged committee meetings, your options are open to make new contacts, share intelligence with other business owners, or meet new members of the community.
- Increase your name recognition. Launching a new product or service? Need a PR boost from your ground-breaking or ribbon cuttings? Use our publications and communications to raise awareness and create positive associations about your business. The Chamber is a powerful partner that puts your success first.
- Promote your product or service. Get out the word to customers and other decision makers through the Chamber’s high-profile marketing, including strategic event sponsorships that enhance your image and spotlight your brand.
- Improve our business climate. Your vision, your voice, your values. Make them count as you and other Chamber allies come together to improve the business climate. Help the Chamber promote a quality of life that attracts new residents and shoppers. Help the Sanford area, and your business, fulfill the potential for greatest prosperity.
- Better our community. Want to give back? The Chamber provides countless avenues to make good by doing good, whether it’s providing an internship to a deserving young person, or developing your own expertise as a member of a Chamber work group. Maybe you’d like to become a member of our Speaker’s Bureau or part of the Leadership Sanford faculty. Tackle new initiatives such as the development of a tourism authority. Your interests, your passion—the Chamber lets you focus and make a difference.
- Grow your business. The Chamber offers a wealth of resources and expertise just waiting to be tapped. Need help with marketing? Public relations? Bookkeeping? Relax at a Chamber Lunch and Learn meeting and come away full of ideas. Through our partnership with the Small Business Center at Central Carolina Community College, we can provide targeted assistance to help your company grow.
- Increase referrals. Reap the advantages of high-volume Chamber telephone and web traffic. Since most of our web hits and phone calls are requests for a product or a service, and since we refer only Chamber members, the Chamber can be an important referral service. How important? Very important when you consider that our web home page attracts over 15,000 hits each month.
- Realize the benefits of valuable research. Let the Chamber serve as your research arm. Need facts on the local economy? Let us use our network to find the information you need. You save time and money with assistance that is real, personal, and fast—and as close as your computer or phone.
- Grow your own skills. What are your personal goals? Need experience working in teams? Looking for an opportunity to showcase your talent for managing a project? Want some hands-on experience as chair of a meeting? The Chamber is the perfect place to hone your business leadership skills.
- Leverage our lobby displays. Attract new business in our high-traffic lobby, where visitors and new residents come first for directions and information. An inviting display of your brochures or business cards is a great way to make a great first impression.